8:00 – 9:00 am | Breakfast in Conference Nerve Center – Vendor Forum
9:00 – 9:30 am | Conference Introduction and Welcome - Update on MFSA, Annual Business Meeting
At the official association business meeting the, all members receive an update to MFSA’s activities and direction. Members can also participate in the election of directors to the association’s board.
9:30 – 10:30 am | General Session: Everyone is in Sales, Ryan Sauers, Sauers Consulting Strategies
10:00 am – Noon | Spouse and Companion Meet and Greet Brunch
Registered guests of attendees are invited to attend this fabulous brunch to meet other guests and plan for tours and activities in beautiful and eclectic Asheville, NC. A concierge will be available to review options.
10:30 – 11:00 am | Session Break in Conference Nerve Center – Vendor Forum
11:00 am – 12:30 pm | Three Concurrent Sessions:
1. Fulfillment - Kitting and Assembly: Pricing for Profit; Tom Quinn, Q Fulfillment
This session takes the mystery out of pricing and assures that you are not leaving money on the table.
2. Postal - IMb Updarte and Practical Applications for Tracing Data; Lisa Bowes, Intellisent and Steve Colella, Calmark
Get an overview of mail piece tracking for Intelligent Mail tracing. Learn the history of mail tracking, what services are available, and what is in the works.
3. Data - The Cost of Payment Card Data Theft to Your Business; Aaron Lego, CBoss
Alternative methods for statement delivery, presentment, and collection that are customer friendly and at a low cost.
12:30 – 2:00 pm | Lunch in Conference Nerve Center – Vendor Forum with roundtables; topics such as:
- MFSA’s Fulfillment and Sustainability Accreditation
- Postal Topic
- Working the Non-Profit Market
- Social Media Strategies
2:00 – 3:00 pm | General Session: Make Money from Mobile, John Foley, interlinkONE
3:00 – 3:30 pm | Session Break Conference Nerve Center – Vendor Forum
3:30 – 4:30 pm | Three Concurrent Sessions:
1. Fulfillment - Strategic Decisions to Enter the Product Fulfillment Market; F. Curtis Barry, F. Curtis Barry and Company
Considering adding product fulfillment? This session is a must! Learn about order processing, inventory management, pick n’ pack, shipping, tracking, and return processing.
2. Postal - Network Optimization, David Williams, USPS
Get an update on the Postal Service's optimization efforts to adapt its infrastucture to the realities of the current mail volume.
3. Reinvention - Business Transformation: It's a Moving Target, Not a Destination; Ken Garner, MFSA with Panel
In this session Garner leads a panel of members sharing their transformation experiences, from “watch outs” to “what’s next?”
6:30 – 7:15 pm | Annual Awards Reception
Start your evening right with a cocktail and some great conversation during this semi-formal event.
7:15 – 11:00 pm | Annual Awards Dinner
Join your friends and colleagues for the Annual Awards for Excellence Program, which showcases the best of the industry. The Annual Awards Reception and Dinner is an optional event. The cost is $75 per guest for all registrants.